ASL Aviation Group is driving future growth with the launch of its new European airline brand, ASL Airlines. The global aviation service provider’s European airlines, Europe Airpost, Air Contractors and Farnair have now been rebranded as ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Switzerland and ASL Airlines Hungary. ASL now has 1600 staff, 100+ aircraft and operations on 6 continents. ASL Airlines now has exciting opportunities for a
in Budapest, Hungary.
Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly crew planning
- During crew audits able to dispatch all needed information to relevant authorities
- Knows and apply Crew Duty Time Limitations by ASLH OM-A and EASA regulations
- Supports the process of ASLH Fatigue Risk Management program
- Tracks specific crew situation and coordination with the NPFO and the relevant persons from the training department
- Tracks the specific route schedule situation with the relevant persons from the Ground Ops department and the OCC
- Assurance of correct storage of all crewing data in terms of duty and rest time
- Responsible for the production and updating of flight crew rosters based on available manpower as well as national/international and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure FTL reports are updated and communicated to management and all roster relevant data is entered into systems used.
- Have an excellent proven knowledge in spoken and written English
- Previous Airline experience
- University or College degree is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Sub Part Q Flight Time Limitation knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in an expeditious and accurate manner
- Flexible and strongly team oriented
- Planning, organizing and time Management
- Social Competence and strong communication skill
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a dynamic team
Position: Crew Planner
Roster: Office duty/ from Monday – Friday (2-weekend home standby /month)
Based in Budapest, Hungary at ASLH
Start on: ASAP
How To Apply
If you would like to apply please forward your written application to email@example.com or please click on this link.