ASL Aviation Group is driving future growth with the launch of its new European airline brand, ASL Airlines. The global aviation service provider’s European airlines, Europe Airpost, Air Contractors and Farnair have now been rebranded as ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Switzerland and ASL Airlines Hungary. ASL now has 1600 staff, 100+ aircraft and operations on 6 continents. ASL Airlines now has exciting opportunities for a
Compliance and Quality Officer
in Budapest, Hungary.
Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring the combined PART OPS and M.A.712 Management System and associated feedback system. This feedback system ensures that corrective actions are both identified and carried out in a timely manner. In circumstances where discrepancies are not corrected within a reasonable time-scale, the Accountable Manager is informed.
- Responsible for the continuing development of the PART OPS and M.A.712 Management system. Responsible for providing written reports for each quality audits being carried out, identifying non-compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with ASLH Safety & Security Policy, Programme (ASP) & will ensure annual review of ASLH Policy.
- Responsible for monitoring the organisation’s compliance with PART M and Air Crew & Air Operations regulations with a view to identifying non-compliance in an effective and timely manner in order to ensure organisation remains in compliance. Responsible for requesting remedial action as necessary by the Nominated Person and other managers as appropriate.
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar environment
- Engineering or Quality Management diploma
- Ability to work under pressure in an expeditious and accurate manner
- adaptive to new environments, flexible
- problem solving and team working skills
- excellent knowledge of MS OFFICE
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a dynamic team
Position: Compliance and Quality Officer
Roster: Office duty /from Monday to Friday/
Based in Budapest, Hungary at ASLH
Start on: ASAP
How To Apply
If you would like to apply please forward your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org or please click on this link.